Shopify is an awesome platform, which makes it very easy to start selling online.
But what else should you make sure you set-up?
The list below is some great tips to help get you started:
- How to remove the “Powered by Shopify” text in your footer
- Add your Google analytics code in the Shopify admin panel, under Online store > Preferences. Shopify has a great guide here if you are new to Google Analytics.
- Make sure your site is indexed in Google Search Console, and shows up in Google search results
- Don’t forget Bing Webmaster Tools too!
- List your products in Google Merchants
- Change the settings in Shopify to allow your customers to check out as a guest todo!
- Supporting pages, you should have on your site (About, Contact, Shipping, Returns, Privacy) TODO!